Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
airraab airraab Stars wars though?? Where's that Cam'ron Nope gif when you need it!!

TboQDPI.gif

the 1st three star wars movies that George Lucas did were the best!!

Not too bad of a price for the lamp, just gotta know the size of it. Priorities are the tees tho, and if I have time lamp second

Last edited:
I'd love the mountain jacket but know I will not be able to cop like most things from preme. But a boy can dream

Is there a correlation between what wave your text came in and your place in line?
I would like to know this as well. Like if you got the 1:00 text does that mean you will most likely get a lower number and whenever the next wave was do you get a higher number? Can't wait to find out what number I get.

Anyone else think the Yellow camo jacket will drop this week to complete the yellow camo set/Brooklyn box logo.. along with the headband?

I wonder if they'd ship that lamp out to Canada, there's been times where they had some accessories US only. Blimp tee is a must for me though.

I would like to know this as well. Like if you got the 1:00 text does that mean you will most likely get a lower number and whenever the next wave was do you get a higher number? Can't wait to find out what number I get.
I think one o clock is the wave of people who got in and 4 is the people filling up the space for people who declined. If that's true then someone who got in at four could potentially be in the front of the line if someone refused and early spot without knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom