Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddit is strict cuz it was inundated with too many legit checks..now it has content which u can discuss the brand..it is a great source to find grails and offload ur collection..to get approved the waitlist is a year

Last edited:
Reddit is strict cuz it was inundated with too many legit checks..now it has content which u can discuss the brand..it is a great source to find grails and offload ur collection..to get approved the waitlist is a year

I think quite a few of us mentioned to get in before the deadline

am i the only one hopping for a BK bogo online restock ...

saw images of peoples multiple order being cancelled

a ***** can dream....

i havent seen actualThats the thing with these supposed cancel emails. I havent seen an actual screenshot yet. Ive seen people on tweeter posting pics of Privacy refund notifications with blocked timestamps, but no actual cancel emails.

I'm waiting patiently for that restock, doubt it will happen though
I have been refreshing every few minutes. It's like a reflex now. I think 11:00 tomorrow will be the time but who knows. Takes a while to do all the cancellations I hope. Sounds like those that were greedy are not feeling too good. I would have never bought more than one. It's ingrained in me to only get one of a style.

not true. I was able to order 3 box logo hoodies the last time they dropped

When it comes to ordering multiples Ive been doing it no prob this season. Jolly Rancher Drive in one profile and Jollyrancher. Dr. in another. Has not failed yet

Old split not bad tbh
IMG_20171005_083600~2.jpg

Shoot i m wanting a cdg sup hoodie
Prices climbing
I still have one in black/medium DS. Debating whether to eventually sell it or try to wash it on hot and throw it in the dryer for a few hours to see if I might be able to shrink it enough to fit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom