Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
prepared from now on

Registered for Manhattan. If I'm picked, I really hope its 11 AM. I have a meeting from 9-10:30 and 1:30-3:30. Gonna have to wedge it in between.

Otherwise, I'll just reply, "No"
They make you accept before telling you your spot in line.....

And signed up for bk, why couldn't I have did this last week? :lol:
My boy was saying he does it off the laptop and I thought that would be better :smh:

They make you accept before telling you your spot in line.....

And signed up for bk, why couldn't I have did this last week? :lol:
My boy was saying he does it off the laptop and I thought that would be better :smh:

Yeh I realized that after. Forgot. Oh well. Gonna see the drop list and then make the call if its worth running around.

After 6 weeks finally got the registration confirmation page for BK, hopefully a good number and some random "box logos" lol. I'm in for the accessories anyway so man please let this week either be guitar, mophie or tuff mug as no collab was announced today.

Was there a option to select location ?

Was able to register fine maybe I was going to fast and missed it ... would like to try out Brooklyn store but Manhattan makes more sense since I have a chance to sneak out lol ..

Going to supreme is agonizing I'm better off copping off bay RD while prices relatively low for certain items

Has anyone else been waiting on their shipping confirmation? I got the order confirmation and my charges are pending but no shipping from last week's drop. Weird.

I use Chrome Autofil for the registration. Just type the first letter of my name and everything else gets filled out.

Has anyone else been waiting on their shipping confirmation? I got the order confirmation and my charges are pending but no shipping from last week's drop. Weird.

I’m still waiting on tracking for the lock box. Someone here called to cancel his, but the warehouse told him his order never went through even though he got a confirmation email and pending charge. Got me worried a lil bit. If I don’t get tracking by Thursday, then I’ll give the warehouse a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom