Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here now - they make you queue up a good 5-10 blocks away from the store - very organized - right now its 180–90 that they’re letting on line, which is pretty close bc I’m early 200’s and my time is at 2PM.

Anyone have any insight as to what’s inside the store? I saw clippers?

I'm like 10min uber from the BK store, theyre doing sign ups for tomorrow? If anyone knows let me know please

Here now - they make you queue up a good 5-10 blocks away from the store - very organized - right now its 180–90 that they’re letting on line, which is pretty close bc I’m early 200’s and my time is at 2PM.

Few things that weren't on the list that's already out...
clippers, sake set, leopard fleece, overalls, compact logo hoodie, cargo pants, maybe arc logo flannel?... couple other sweatshirts. Can't recall everything.

Oop me an old english hoodie

Can't go to Brooklyn today or tomorrow (Employed boyz with day jobs who are productive members of society we out here), but it is encouraging to know they will have lineups with time slots tomorrow and maybe Saturday as well. Will lower bogo price for resell jackals like me who are waiting for prices to drop.

I know the piping track pants restocked at BK, did the solid colour arc tracks pants restock? I so regret not getting a black pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom