Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go for a lock box, fail on that and will try for a beanie. Good luck everybody and congrats to all with good line positions!

I really like the black hoodie but the price hurts me.. Is this gonna be supreme hoodie quality or will it be different? I know nothing about Stone Island so I don't even know if their "quality" is even worth it. Then again I'm talking about hoodie quality...

is there any way to see what the size chart was for drops a few weeks back? or even from week 1? I want to compare my hoodie sizing... to the SI sizing. I have the s logo hoodie in large and its perfect but i dont know the dimensions. Thanks.

I really like the black hoodie but the price hurts me.. Is this gonna be supreme hoodie quality or will it be different? I know nothing about Stone Island so I don't even know if their "quality" is even worth it. Then again I'm talking about hoodie quality...

I'm with you on pricing, but Stone Island is supposed to be high quality. I don't think they'd skimp on this collab. That being said, like any supreme item, you're paying for branding, not bang for your buck.

I wouldn't worry about the quality at all..ur good

I'm with you on pricing, but Stone Island is supposed to be high quality. I don't think they'd skimp on this collab. That being said, like any supreme item, you're paying for branding, not bang for your buck.

I wouldn't worry about the quality at all..ur good

Thanks. I think I'm just gonna try snagging it and at the end of winter if I don't think it's worth keeping. I'll just sell it and lose a little money

Thanks. I think I'm just gonna try snagging it and at the end of winter if I don't think it's worth keeping. I'll just sell it and lose a little money
Ha you won't lose money. Just consign it somewhere (i.e. Stadium Goods).

IMG_2491.JPG

I just think this piece after being worn over the winter will sell below retail. Just my guess though

Ayeeee Hustle!! Get it
Just flip it..use the money towards next year's collab..WIN

If you are trying for the si stuff on si site, and you’re in the US. It’s only going to release through their app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom