Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll be safe at BK.....

Word on the street is that YMBAPE is free and back at it again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So what's this idiot that goes around saying, "Banging on my chest's" deal anyway? He's got nothing better to do or he does this to promote some sort of YouTube channel of his?

IMG_0368.JPG
The worst ppl sigh, no BK preorder for me
You had to know that was coming, at least he ain't hold your bread until a week after release. Don't even know why people do preorders on a shirt of that caliber, retail is only $34

Has anyone used autofill on the updated Supreme billing/shipping page? It won’t save my address even when I check the box.

hmm.. why is the lockbox so expensive? is it because of the material? seems like it'd be in the $40-60 range.

Edit: Description: Powder coated iron with metal handle, lock and custom etched keys. 9.75" x 7" x 3.5"

How strict does Supreme enforce being at the store at your assigned time? Since many are assuming that it will take longer bc of the restocks, can you show up a bit later?

How strict does Supreme enforce being at the store at your assigned time? Since many are assuming that it will take longer bc of the restocks, can you show up a bit later?

Also wondering this. I have a meeting scheduled from 9 to 11 after which I was going to skip out. My time to show is 11. Is 11:30 ok? I dont think they'll be into the 50s by then?

They're strict, 5 minutes is aight but try and show up at 2 for a 1 time slot and you're ninjad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom