Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you show up, is the wait hours? Someone earlier posted getting in the wee hours of the evening. If that's the case, I'll probably pass.
It depends on your number and the week. Which is to say, if you're number 10, you won't wait that long. If you're number 100 and everyone is only buying one hyped item, such as a box logo hoodie, you won't wait long. If you're number 77, and everyone is buying like 20 things because it's the first drop of the season, you might wait five hours.

bb0b71f09348f12540055e46d3a8f58b.jpg

69396df2e99b3dc33bae6d57e37c1f3c.jpg

35d536cd4343ebff1eec8dedcd77c45a.jpg

de51f2bee68c1378804524bfe95fd509.jpg

50c1e439a5d373c732c0cca460225a5d.jpg

968c10b4aed920e3959d5e301948a05f.jpg

Akira x Supreme......

hopefully easy to get

Should mention that these are just mock ups and not any final products.

Base on how week 1 is and if there is no limits in Brooklyn, safe to say that if you're in the 200's you might have to come back Friday or Saturday even.

Crazy how I got the registered screen earlier and wifey didn’t, but then she gets the text and I didn’t get anything.

CT here.

Didn't get a confirmation screen, or charge, but got the text at 1pm.

If i get a good enough spot in line and number ill be taking the half day at work and driving up. Really want to secure the box logo obivously, and the olive or black (haven't made my mind up yet) stone hoodie. Possibly, an arc logo flannel.

All assuming i get a good spot in line and everything at the store runs smoothly.

First time doing the sign up thing, hopefully everything goes smooth. I'm assuming you just line up in store and workers ask what you want and grab it out the back, and he goes down the line like that. Just a guess since i havent physically been in the store in a year or two since this **** blew up and im not wasting my day trips to NY on the weekends to stand in line for left overs.

CT here.

Didn't get a confirmation screen, or charge, but got the text at 1pm.

If i get a good enough spot in line and number ill be taking the half day at work and driving up. Really want to secure the box logo obivously, and the olive or black (haven't made my mind up yet) stone hoodie. Possibly, an arc logo flannel.

All assuming i get a good spot in line and everything at the store runs smoothly.

First time doing the sign up thing, hopefully everything goes smooth. I'm assuming you just line up in store and workers ask what you want and grab it out the back, and he goes down the line like that. Just a guess since i havent physically been in the store in a year or two since this **** blew up and im not wasting my day trips to NY on the weekends to stand in line for left overs.
You'd have to take a day off minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom