Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in for Brooklyn. I have a work event at 3:30pm, so fingers crossed this doesn't take that long.

I'm already assuming my number is upwards of 5000.

sorry but a store opening is gonna be a mess. Week 1 of this new system in soho shop was a mess as well. I hope you get a super early spot cause you'll most likely be waiting at least an hour to enter the store if we're being generous

Estimated Prices for Stone Island / Supreme
- Puffy Jacket: ~ $998
- Anorak: $646
- Hooded Sweatshirt: $323
- Sweatpants: $260
- S/S Top: $120
- 6-Panel: $66

Via rohanlakha on Twitter

Last edited:
sorry but a store opening is gonna be a mess. Week 1 of this new system in soho shop was a mess as well. I hope you get a super early spot cause you'll most likely be waiting at least an hour to enter the store if we're being generous
Hmm, I may be coming down with something...cough...cough. May need to take the day off.

Got in for Brooklyn. I have a work event at 3:30pm, so fingers crossed this doesn't take that long.

I'm already assuming my number is upwards of 5000.

I was # 312 for opening day this season and I didn’t get in until Friday morning ‍♂️
I also got a confirmation for Brooklyn but same scenario. I have places to be around 2 so if I’m not 150 or less I’m going to have to pass smh.

Hmm, I may be coming down with something...cough...cough. May need to take the day off.

Yea, hate to advocate skipping work but for this drop it kinda is what it is. Especially with all the restocks instore and people generally being curious to look at the new shop. It will not be an in and out affair. But hey, a high number cures all!

Estimated Prices for Stone Island / Supreme
- Puffy Jacket: $646, but could be between $700-1K
- Anorak: $998
- Hooded Sweatshirt: $323
- Sweatpants: $260
- S/S Top: $120
- 6-Panel: $66

Whose your source bc supreme prices usually end in 2 or 8, I see no 2s or 8s except for anorack

8FDA2516-C738-40CF-A9CE-5703BD471C3F.gif

It’s gonna be a zoo out there in BK

Whose your source bc supreme prices usually end in 2 or 8, I see no 2s or 8s except for anorack

from rohanlakha on Twitter

He was the one who said Stone Island was releasing this week and gave out the new Supreme register link page

its looking like if you got a .10 cent charge you got thru, but u still need to wait for a text message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom