Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21910982_2011146025788854_8878018634320969728_n.jpg

NEED

This colab is going to be a problem

Those Scarface images are just mockups, no official pics yet (beyond leather jacket and hoodie). Hoping the real thing looks this good.

I flaked yeah, 537 was not a spot I wanted to wait for.

Signed up today just to test it and everything went through with same card from last week.

I'll update if I get a text or not this week.

I used all new info this week after three weeks of registrations without having received numbers. We'll see—

what would happen if I didnt bring the card i registered with? I literally lost it lol (But still use the numbers to buy stuff online)

I hope it's a wack week this week, would be annoying if I got through three times in a row and then got played on something good :lol:
if its another wack release, a fire release is deff coming soon. I wonder how they are going to do the bk store release.

if its another wack release, a fire release is deff coming soon. I wonder how they are going to do the bk store release.
Bk release will probably be through this same procedure and last week was "fire" according to supreme. It was a collab with shirts hoodies vans etc and had the winter shirts, it was a very big week actually. I was scheduled for 1 and didn't go in until 3:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom