Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
grail came in

Last edited:
No offense, but grail? It’s like a year old.
well I consider a grail any item u really really want in ur collection regardless of when it came out..that season I purposely sat back because I had other responsibilities..otherwise i would have maybe bought the whole collab..so yeah I'd consider this one of my must-have items so don't really care of the age..also a big fan of altelier mendini

well I consider a grail any item u really really want in ur collection regardless of when it came out..that season I purposely sat back because I had other responsibilities..otherwise i would have maybe bought the whole collab..so yeah I'd consider this one of my must-have items so don't really care of the age..also a big fan of altelier mendini
Nah that’s cool, I passed on many things and circled back. Like I said, no offense.

My grails are the joan of arc and red riding hood tees. I don't know why I didn't pick them up smh

so i had a workout with the MIP worldwide homies this afternoon and decided to diddy bop my way to preme after. joint was packed to the line. said whats up to the usual guards and they asked if i was staying.

hell nahhhhhh, i wanted the high protein hat but aint waiting in line on what was a beautiful NYC sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom