Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the 100 bill pendant? Are you using the chain that came with it? I feel like I'm going to accidentally break the necklace because its so thin.
Yes I use the chain that it came with. I don't know how you can break it unless you be wearing it to a club or something.

I wear the chain and my dog pulls on it all the time with his paws, it's not gonna break

anyone go by SUPLA yesterday

I wonder if there's Flannel's left in stock?

I wear the chain and my dog pulls on it all the time with his paws, it's not gonna break

anyone go by SUPLA yesterday

I wonder if there's Flannel's left in stock?

I didn't get in yesterday. I might swing by today after work but not if there's more than 10-15 people in line since I have a flight at 7pm. I NEED either the black or blue flannel in a large. NEED. That and the hooded waffle shirt.

I heard it doesnt even last 2hrs on med vol., but sound is pretty good for the size. There are better speakers out there for the money, but supreme.

Last edited:
Me and yes I use the chain it came on.

No issues here.

How would you accidentally break it? lol

If you were putting on a shirt and you put your hand through the chain and pull hard without thinking. I just feel like if it gets caught on something, it doesn't take that much force to rip it off.

2208x1658.jpeg.dd2d309759bc415ea6959954aabbf50b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom