Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
poF1r6lIj

Does anyone know what sizing is like on this? Dropped during Week 1. The measurements on it from Supreme make it seem like the length runs small. Anyone got this jacket?

I got a Medium thinking it was going to run big like the tee's. Nope, mad small. I'm not even sure a Large would have fit.

got my gucci in today... jersey is definitely fire but its lighter than last years hockey jersey the 1 with 3m and cursive writing... still look dope just saying its thinner... love the gold letters it really pops... will be copping the black spizike when they go on sale to rock with the jersey :pimp:
20170911_185706.jpg

Week 1 order arrived. Got the shovel but missing the flashlight. Hope they still have some to send me.

1 toothbrush, no plastic stickers.

Anyone know if they are still shipping out flashlights from incomplete orders? . . . Or if they giving refunds now?

Last edited:
I just got my UPS email saying supreme blimp on wednesday. Weird I never got the shipping email from supreme. god bless ups emailing me

Anybody that ordered both the knife and blimp in the same order get shipping yet?
nope but i'm thinking they will just show up. First order this season and a couple last season I didn't receive shipping emails (sometimes no confirmation email, just a charge), and the item would just show up

Just find odd first time in multi seasons where haven't gotten the UPS ship notice by Sat.
Blimp & AD2 Aqua from Thurs. Order confirm & pmnt all good. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom