Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
used it for my chopsticks.. worked perfectly fine..

still waiting for my shipping email for chopsticks though...
I also used it for the first order and went through. Went back for more and kept getting the credit card issue page. I had a friend right next to me using chrome auto fill and didnt get through at all.

Does that "credit card issue" page also mean that items are out of stock?

IMG_4379.PNG
Details are kinda cool. Still a pass

old skools are kinda nice, may pick up

looks like it’s just a blimp for me this week

I don't think a single person in this thread that I've seen at least got their flashlight. Someone said something about a back order situation.
Just got mine tonight (and I live close to NYC), so I'm guessing they are starting to go out now.

Just two run of the mill Supreme stickers with the order by the way. Seems like they are definitely out of week 1 goodies at this point.

For the ppl copping the blimp, what are you guys going to use it for? serious question.

Once I finish remodeling my bedroom, there will be a small board wall. Probably hang it in that corner.

Or hang it up in my son's room.

It's only $20, and I'm only buying it if I can get it and th knife in one order.

looking to buy a few more dollar stickers.. out of 5 orders, i received one, smh. dm me.

How do the track pants generally fit? may get the piping ones or go back and find a pair of the arc track pants from week 1.

Would have preferred Half Cabs.

Old Skool Low, SK8 Hi and Half Cabs. The only models I rock with.

Attachments

• IMG_4668.JPG
    IMG_4668.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 21
Are those the ones that people on Reddit are saying are customs and not an actual leak? Idk I missed out on what they were talking about

After last week and this week, I'm figuring there HAS to be some article of clothing I want next week lol. Still debating on the knife this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom