Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best consignment shop for supreme? I'm going to la in about 2 weeks and I'm thinking about dropping some items off.

If they don't do a Stone Island Shirt or Crewneck I'm out for that and focusing on other pieces for this week. I live in Cali. There will never be a need for those crazy *** down jackets.

As far as I know that's some photoshop jump off. If that's what's actually dropping though might have to cop, it's fire

I received my third ,1 week order yesterday.
Iam pretty disappointing on the S/S digi camo pocket tee in M . The lenght is damn too short compared to other years pocket tees. Any 1 noticed that too ?.

Yea I know dude,I own few pockets tees from past seasons and the lenght is more longer than the one i receive. For example desert camo from last seasons is 4.5 cm longer than the digi camo from this season. . . so strange

Yea I know dude,I own few pockets tees from past seasons and the lenght is more longer than the one i receive. For example desert camo from last seasons is 4.5 cm longer than the digi camo from this season. . . so strange

Also i have the feeling that the 2017 garment fabric is lightly thinner than last season´s pocket shirts. Sure, still much thicker than all photo shirts or t-shirts in general, but not as heavy (what i really loved about them) as last season´s …

WEEK 3

f8290a2bf511471c8ecdec0883b32c74_sqr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom