Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
they blessed my second order

They'll take the price out of your account eventually. Happened to me when I got CDG box logo. Thought I came up but days later they took the amount lol.

I would honestly hit up Supreme and make sure they get their bread. I wouldnt want to get banned from future purchases. I run an ecommerce and the dashboard I work with lets me see literally everything. I can imagine Supreme knows whats up with each transaction. LOL.

that deck was gone so quick

would look awesome on a wall

i gotta get trucks and wheels for the gonz deck this weekend, that will be the new deck i ride at work

I would honestly hit up Supreme and make sure they get their bread. I wouldnt want to get banned from future purchases. I run an ecommerce and the dashboard I work with lets me see literally everything. I can imagine Supreme knows whats up with each transaction. LOL.
I thought I lucked out. But they eventually took the amount away. But one time they sent me two S logo hats when I checked out for one hat. That was dope lol

i wish theyd go back to the post its and pens as the free gift, I need some new office supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom