Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're flipping your stuff there should be no reason anyone is in a hurry to receive their order, especially with the amount of clothes most of us already own lol

I wanna transfer my sup Indy trucks to the gonz deck already off this girl deck tho

been wanting a correct sized sup deck for a while

Damn I think my taped seam jacket got cancelled. Had 2 charges pending all weekend, then one went through for the arc tee and the pending charge for the jacket disappeared.

image.png
Only sz down on the shirts which have the disclaimer on the bottom of the page..other than that buy the sizes in which u normally wear..like this..buy TTS

Last edited:
About to aske the same question. Do they have page tell you like "we received your submit" or they sent email that they got our submit?

After I clicked finish, it refreshed and went to already closed page. I thought I can't make it but that in a matter of a minute.

Check your cc you signed up with. I got a charge for 10 cents and it got put back so I'm assuming that it went through.

For anyone who signed up here's some stuff I learned week 1.

-bring the exact id and card used to sign up
(They don't check the card when you swipe it though)

-arrive on time. They'll tell you to wait for your time slot if you come 10 mins early. But they'll turn you away if you miss your time slot.

I've only been to supreme twice my whole life..I'm in the city all the time too..can't fw those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom