Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the KISS Tee at least out of all the items I wanted. I just remembered right now. Still dropped close to a rack online though just buying random stuff LOL!!

Just sold my Cashmere crewneck from some years ago... and a bunch of tees for HIGH Prices. That KISS Tee is a future Grail I think.

Kind of Mad I missed out on the DNA tee, I'm a true crime fan..... will we catch the EAR ONS?

Last edited:
C24E9118-988B-4140-A79C-C78F49E59FB4.jpeg

Happy with the camp fit this season. Think this might replace my old trusty tiger camo from 2015.

Told u bruh easy

Not gonna lie it was stressful though. Not once did I ever get a Order Confirmation screen. The screen would just go blank and I would be sent back to the main site.

Eventually I saw the charges and then the confirmation emails came in.

Not gonna lie it was stressful though. Not once did I ever get a Order Confirmation screen. The screen would just go blank and I would be sent back to the main site.

Eventually I saw the charges and then the confirmation emails came in.
Yeah I retried to order like 20 times cuz I kept getting error

Got a black size M in the Nas. Went back and got an error when trying for the white with the same address.

Will have to adjust accordingly for next release.

Cooked on what I wanted

Grey Dollar Tee in M
White Nas in M

Got the confirm email for Nas 3 hours after my Dollar Tee but I still got it:nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom