Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of great stuff sitting on the UK site, shame I didn't want anything really. S logo hoodie sat for ages in all colours and sizes, and there's still some left. Possibly there was more stock in general i dunno.

UK boys said there was a sizing notice about tees, on the website

Yup it appears that the tees fit larger this season

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 3.17.10 AM.png

Went for the deck (one of the dopest in years IMO), the waist bag white and the thick pocket Tee white … people seemd overwhelmed with the tons of releases, checked out manually with autofill.

Idk if im Fing with restocks today... did me dirty on most of the hyped releases last year. Especially gucci

For those wondering...here you go! **Eveything size Large**

On the bottom is the Dollar Tee dropping today and I posted two different tees from last year. The difference is HUGE. I personally like to size up so that's why I always grabbed a large but now it seems the large is XL and medium is large...:smh:

IMG_7876.JPG
IMG_7877.JPG

For those wondering...here you go! **Eveything size Large**

On the bottom is the Dollar Tee dropping today and I posted two different tees from last year. The difference is HUGE. I personally like to size up so that's why I always grabbed a large but now it seems the large is XL and medium is large...:smh:

IMG_7876.JPG
IMG_7877.JPG
As a bigger guy, I'm loving this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom