Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go hard in he paint tomorrow. S logo hoodie, nas and dna tees, ashtray off the top of my head. A few other things i want too

Let's get it brother!

What ever happened with that pocket tee?

Everyone finna f* up a check tomorrow huh? lol

Blow a bag!!

Can we get a poll on how fast this drop is gonna sell out

It's gonna be nuts

Can't change the polls, without @Methodical Management first deleting this one. Not even worth putting up polls.

Last time wells fargo stopped my card due to fraud when them restocks kept hitting in S/S 17 lol im gonna have to give them a headsup just incase this time

Feeling good about tomorrow hopefully the RSVP service comes through With the Nas

And then I'm team manual for the Money and Crash T

I cant tell if your trolling or not :lol:. theres no reason supreme would go away from their own checkout system.

Nah, I'm just seeing numerous people on twitter that prgm bots say same the same thing

we'll see tonight when UK drops

I'm doing

Order 1- Nas tee

Order 2- Green Baseball jersey

Order 3- Tonal S Sweater and Pants in Green or purple

Order 4- Crash tee, Shoulder bag, Blue Digi camp cap, Orange S logo hat, Lighter, Shovel.

Trying to go 3/4 at least.

I might go back and cop that money pouch. I don't even know what I would do with this :lol:

What's the difference between the restock and restock+ app?

IMG_1888.PNG

IMG_1889.jpg

More features, i.e. less likely to get captcha, auto-scroll to bottom for quicker submit order button, timer, profile swapping for different autofill accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom