Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brrrrrrrrr

z9wt7z066ygz.jpg

large tshirts have been huge on me and medium is just slightly tight fitting so sounds like (hopefully) the new mediums will be perfect

yall saying regular tshirt quality has gone down, how about cut and sew? I need at least 2 pocket t's on thursday.

large tshirts have been huge on me and medium is just slightly tight fitting so sounds like (hopefully) the new mediums will be perfect

yall saying regular tshirt quality has gone down, how about cut and sew? I need at least 2 pocket t's on thursday.
cut and sew alwaya on point

^^ You looking for fit pics or just pics in general.

If you just want pics hit eBay.

Magenta and Navy are fire!

Im in the exact same boat as you when it comes to these tees and sizing. Cut and sew always fit great though in a medium for me

Still undecided if i should use the app, mobile with autofill or laptop... decisions decisions. Iirc i got last years box logo hoody with mobile and autofill but then again manual users ate on that release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom