Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touchdown..

Attachments

• IMG_3586.JPG
    IMG_3586.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Mannnn.... I think i need that Jersey over a patchwork hoody now, looks way to fresh! Thinking orders gonna go Nas, then Jersey, then a shovel and dna or money tee, then a fanny pack maybe??

This different sizing is messing me up may have to just go with the regular large. Still have like 8 things I'm trying to get, can't wait to see how that goes.

A quick question to anyone that knows, but my bro wants to try and grab a nas tee as well. If we we were both able to get one, would the order get canceled even though we use different cc just same address?

Bags will have a restock mid szn if you don't need asap.

Money t is def da sleeper t if the set
Yeah its very dope, cant decide between it and the dna gonna be game time decision!!

Got a few fanny packs but feeling that white one big time might not be able to wait for da re up

A quick question to anyone that knows, but my bro wants to try and grab a nas tee as well. If we we were both able to get one, would the order get canceled even though we use different cc just same address?
You'll be ok

Agreed. Preme has def turned full mainstream at this point.

Rode passed SupLA about an hour ago and holy **** was the line long.

Glad I decided not to go.

Was really thinking of making the drive out there today.

I guess Thursday it is for the online drop.

Not too much in my radar.

Nas Tee ( no faith I'll actually land a color I want)
Centerpiece Hoodie in Burgundy
Desert camo S cap
Nyco Twill Camp Cap ( haven't decided which color yet)

Anybody have a picture of or copped the brown Nas tee ? It seems like it's hard to find.​

that was the last thing from ss i wanted

now i can focus on thursday

unless i find a good price on a black mj deck to skate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom