Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude must've needed bread, selling a sweater this time of year is a bad idea :lol:

Kinda bad timing but loving this seasons backpack! Last seasons bag was nice too but his one has the right amount of reflective.

pimp.gif

damn makes me want to replace my Palace bag

Wanted shorts but idk about dropping 118. Especially if they are only 5 inches. I really need to see a pic of someone wearing them first.

Shorts is damn near the price of the hoody so I may just go for that.

Last edited:
Wanted shorts but idk about dropping 118. Especially if they are only 5 inches. I really need to see a pic of someone wearing them first.

Shirt is damn near the price of the hoody so I may just go for that.
Fo' real., I've been looking around for on fit pics and so far the only one I found was week 14 shorts on this chick.

Last edited:
Yeah the water shorts would be dope on some vegas pool party **** but I ain't hitting vegas for st least another year. Might be an easy pass. MJ shirt should be here tomorrow

I will wear water shorts more than a hoodie.

I wish I could say the same. I live in Wisconsin and I just had a baby. The chances of me rocking the water shorts at all this summer are slim.

I was gonna buy a grey H&M hoody in the next week or 2 to just throw on since I've been needing a grey zip up. This is 6X as much literally but I'm sure the quality is better and I can always resell it if I'm not feeling it come fall.

Anyone know what other colors backpack is coming in? Perfect for all the summer hikes and beach days coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom