Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped
Want to see the other side of the supreme version

Looks like jpreme removed that initial TNF bags pic from his Insta. SupCommunity is showing this list:

The original jpreme drop post is pictured on Reddit-Supreme:

d3ytp11dor0z.jpg

Last edited:
How does Supreme stuff run? Trying to figure out if I need a medium or large. I'm a 32 waist but have big quads. I wear a M in shorts just about in everything else that goes by that kind of sizing in shorts.

Also, does anybody have some in hand pictures of the large metal box? I'm trying to see how big it actually is (or how big it isn't from what i'm hearing from other people).

Also, does anybody know what the inseam is on the swim shorts? I hear theyre pretty short so I'm guessing like a 5" inseam?

lol ups is slackin, my mj tee still in new york since friday with no departure scan and i live in the west coast, CA. expected delivery date is monday :nerd:

also looking like an easy pass this week on preme, my eyes are set on kith x adidas, and hopefully the ftp lookbook is good this week. good luck everybody

Last edited:
Is there a hi-res pick of the hoodie releasing tomorrow? Is it a simply gray logo zip-up hoodie or is there design to it?
nerd.gif

ehhh maybe the tape measure and camo TNF purse

ehhhhhh maybe the cowboy shirt

Last edited:
lol ups is slackin, my mj tee still in new york since friday with no departure scan and i live in the west coast, CA. expected delivery date is monday
nerd.gif

also looking like an easy pass this week on preme, my eyes are set on kith x adidas, and hopefully the ftp lookbook is good this week. good luck everybody
that happens to me all the time, they don't actually leave until the first business day of the following week

but for mj i got that friday departure scan :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom