Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasteless MJ jokes w/ hints of Racism 
mean.gif
  in 2017

I will go for the black tee, after several washes it'll turn white.

Really?? Is Michael Jackson a white male?
Any ref to him being one is racist??

Raab,

If you are old enough to remember where that pic came, you are also old enough to realize how his appearance had changed over the years from younger to older.
The color change post was a word play joke.
No harm, no foul. Nothing inappropriate or malicious.

Michael Jackson was born a black male and died as a white female. Aint nothing "racist" about what anyone said.
that's messed up

but continue on with the MJ Slander!

mean.gif

Hope your Browser crashes at 7:59 am Thurs morning 
laugh.gif

Raab,

If you are old enough to remember where that pic came, you are also old enough to realize how his appearance had changed over the years from younger to older.
The color change post was a word play joke.
No harm, no foul. Nothing inappropriate or malicious.
Nah I get it... 

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] we'll be crying like that Thursday morning bout 8:05amYou know fools are gonna be trying to get the most for these tees

With multiple color options, don't see a real noticeable Supreme logo anywhere, and weak picture choice this MJ collab is a fail. Only saving grace is deck as an art display piece.

i think those are mock ups. we'll see tomorrow. probably a supreme logo in the back

being a huge fan of MJ i find this collab totally weak! I will cop for my mj/supreme collection but they could have done SO MUCH better. Gap had better mj tees than supreme. urban outfitters KILLED it too. Supreme is all about resell/limited stuff but is clearly overrated and i feel sadden that they used mj's image to only come up with that. If you read me James Jebbia... use your power to make great MJ stuff and nail it with one of the biggest star the world has ever known. Thx 

being a huge fan of MJ i find this collab totally weak! I will cop for my mj/supreme collection but they could have done SO MUCH better. Gap had better mj tees than supreme. urban outfitters KILLED it too. Supreme is all about resell/limited stuff but is clearly overrated and i feel sadden that they used mj's image to only come up with that. If you read me James Jebbia... use your power to make great MJ stuff and nail it with one of the biggest star the world has ever known. Thx 
i like the billie jean picture they used. simple doesnt mean its weak bro. 

i like the billie jean picture they used. simple doesnt mean its weak bro. 
I do agree, IT could've have been executed better!

Too many MJ options to pick thur from his career!!

Bubbles would've been a great pick

Bubs n Lhama jean                                        This Sweater ^^

Supreme doesn't even try though, they just slap an image on a tee and people eat it up. There is literally 0 design effort put into a majority of what they put out.
Didn't they just get a new Design Director whatever you call it guy

pedo clothing? nah I'm good..

bring on the swim trunks and that packable bag and I'm done for the season 

looks like there's going to be a mint tee colorway. small box logo on the back of the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom