Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sup thread! Long time lurker since SS15, just made my account. Just wanted to show off my pickup I received today of the hearts shirt. IMO I think this is one of my favorite pickups this season. Something different from what I usually get. First button up purchase from preme.
Dope piece 
nthat.gif

Welcome!

Thanks everyone [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] And is there anything that's on anyone's cop list for the remainder of the season, other than possible collabs? I'm hoping for a stone island and this tee. Other than that, I'm good for the rest of the season. 
I want to see what the SI stuff will look like but I'm all in on MJ when it drops. 

yeah patiently waiting on mj. feel like stone mountains gonna be out of my desired price range anyway 
laugh.gif
 I do regret not copping the microstripe shirt and wish the cdg collab didnt drop while i was in japan. had limited time while i was there so didnt have time to line up for that

Yea the MJ stuff is nice too. But hopefully they have more graphics for tees and stuff. Then I'd possibly cop.

Same. They can do better design.
Don't like the pic style of the one shown so far.

Was Stone Island an actual possible collab this season or just pure speculation?

Same. They can do better design.
Don't like the pic style of the one shown so far.

Was Stone Island an actual possible collab this season or just pure speculation?
I believe speculation. But something's telling me we may not get a SI collab. Wish there was a Thrasher collab this season too.

Yea if that was a possible design, I'd cop for sure! But we'll see what else they drop for MJ soon. I feel like the collab will release like mid June.
They should have made a Supreme x MJ Sparkly Glove

Pointless to have, but the hype would be Nuts

Typical Supreme 

i prefer this one  or a silhouette with the lean would be clean

but bogo is doubtful. wasnt it mentioned/stated that there wouldnt be any more this season after the cdg drop? anyone know what brand that thriller jacket was? imagine they did a a schott thriller jacket tho

but bogo is doubtful. wasnt it mentioned/stated that there wouldnt be any more this season after the cdg drop? anyone know what brand that thriller jacket was? imagine they did a a schott thriller jacket tho

this is the one i was thinking of too thanks!

but yeah, just a photo tee is a bit unspectacular but ill take one and a deck still 

There were soooooooo many better clips from the Bille Jean Video they could have picked.

Whoever picked that picture failed!!

Yea two bogos in one season isn't happening. But an MJ inspired Schott red leather jacket would be crazy! But out my price range [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea two bogos in one season isn't happening. But an MJ inspired Schott red leather jacket would be crazy! But out my price range [emoji]128514[/emoji]
man the only reason i have a schott jacket at all is because someone returned one to Urban from an online order and they sold it 50% off 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom