Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overdyed pocket tee came in. It's a beauty, made me smile when I pulled it out the bag. Simplicity. Don't care about towel anymore.
wifes first Supreme shirt is the over dyed in peach

cant wait til we get the items this weekend from her parents place 

@aj11fan
 curious to see what it looks like without the flash.

Without the flash you can't tell it's been sanded down which is one thing I was worried about. I have worn these a few times since they've arrived; most worn pair. I will try to finish the entire pair today. The "E" and "M" actually are brighter then the last "E" originally was. One more comparison.

View media item 2433152View media item 2433153

View media item 2433208
Bought off the restock yesterday and arrived today, Supreme has been super good to me with next day shipping after the week 1 delays. Gonna be forcing some doors with these Gloves..lol.. don't judge me I'm a Hypebeast Firefighter [emoji]128105[/emoji]‍[emoji]128658[/emoji]

i was wondering if they were gonna make obama stickers. man if they had the black beanie id order just to try and get them

Last edited:
was going to cop a red towel for $75 shipped.. gf hit me with the "Do you think it's a reasonable purchase?" :smh: :smh:

was going to cop a red towel for $75 shipped.. gf hit me with the "Do you think it's a reasonable purchase?"
mean.gif
mean.gif
Smart girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom