Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn $88 for the curtain...
So a few people are going to end up purchasing the pieces the model's wearing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2424953
My pairs came in the mail today. Got my first black pair off Supreme and the second black and red pair off of NDC. I didn't use a bot (I'm against using them) I just got super lucky. Black pairs don't reflect light as much simply because the 3M surface that they are reflecting light off of is black that color tends to absorb light. Meanwhile the red and gold pairs use much lighter bases for their 3M and have the ability to reflect way more light. I wouldn't say that they are defective , but Nike should have made the base for the 3M grey or white. It's a design flaw for these sneakers.

View media item 2424953
My pairs came in the mail today. Got my first black pair off Supreme and the second black and red pair off of NDC. I didn't use a bot (I'm against using them) I just got super lucky. Black pairs don't reflect light as much simply because the 3M surface that they are reflecting light off of is black that color tends to absorb light. Meanwhile the red and gold pairs use much lighter bases for their 3M and have the ability to reflect way more light. I wouldn't say that they are defective , but Nike should have made the base for the 3M grey or white. It's a design flaw for these sneakers.
View media item 2424977

Just remembered I have training for work tomorrow and will be in the middle of class right at time of drop. If i don't find a way to excuse myself from class at 8am, I'm screwed smh.

still dont know how to feel about the collage blue MC Escher tee......

also, in regards to sizing.....did the CDG bogo tee sizes run bigger than normal?

I copped a L in the Rap A Lot Tee and an XL in CDG bogo and the size jump seems bigger than it should...any insight?

Last edited:
Always get error messages when at final step on supreme UK saying card declined. Has anyone ever tried using PayPal during release and how did it go ?

you guys expecting the reflective camp hat to sell out pretty fast? I want half-zip,LS Escher tee and hat but no way I can get all 3 in one 

Ugh I just realized ASAP GUESS Collab drop is literally at the same damn time! FML. No Guess for me then :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom