Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone else's shipping from Supreme ever went from departed facility (on its way to you) back to shipping info recieved (ups waiting for item) ?
Mine did on Thursday night to Friday. Ups had notified me the package was supposed to be delivered on Friday.

Supreme have been lazy. Last couple of seasons are just cut paste when it comes to t shirts. No to much originality.

Grabbing a few champion shirts and heading to a print shop with my favorite art, music album covers and some illustrations from the encyclopedia.

Supreme have been lazy. Last couple of seasons are just cut paste when it comes to t shirts. No to much originality.

Grabbing a few champion shirts and heading to a print shop with my favorite art, music album covers and some illustrations from the encyclopedia.

This season has been really really bad

:lol: lately? Supreme tees have always been lazy garbage, thats one thing I never buy from them. Outerwear and accessories are all I buy.

Last edited:
I actually like the design. 

The question is, will they do a sign up list today or tomorrow?

second tee is dope. I wish there was no box logo on the back because thats gunna make people go nuts.

Last edited:
Going for the black hoody, sphere tee & a blue long sleeve. Overall this collection is fire. I love their artist collabs most of the time

MC Escher drop is too busy..why not stick to one work of art per shirt?? Let's throw 5 designs on one [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Anyone not get shipping notification from supreme for the suptempos yet? I'm in California too so it's going to take forever lord help me

Even though I got ship notification the package hasn't actually moved lol

Probably be here by Friday tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom