Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping good karma from ooping the money gun last week, comes back to me Thursday
nthat.gif

How do the supreme cdg box logo fit. I usually wear xl. Should I size down or get my normal size

I almost used Foams as an example but then I didn't. I somehow ended up getting 3 Foams manually but only 1 pair of 5s.

Bulk prices?

-20th anniversary bogo gray - $250

-bling bling bogo white - $150

-lou reed black - $175

-neil young white - $125

-cdg bogo black - $200

TOTAL - $900 would be fair for both sides IMO

They just listed a 20th Anniversary Gray bogo 8/10 for $650 though. I would say $1300 personally is fair for a bulk price

$650?? man I am about to sell my DS navy 20th tee and take my family to Japan if those numbers are accurate :x

Which method are you planning on using?
I was gonna try to cop on the Supreme site on the 27th using desktop and iPhone at the same time and then try for the NDC drop the week after that the same way. Could have my girl working another desktop and iPhone at the same time for both, she knows I want these. 

Which method are you planning on using?
I was gonna try to cop on the Supreme site on the 27th using desktop and iPhone at the same time and then try for the NDC drop the week after that the same way. Could have my girl working another desktop and iPhone at the same time for both, she knows I want these. 

[emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️If you haven't copped in awhile, don't try 2 devices.
[emoji]128241[/emoji][emoji]128421[/emoji][emoji]8986[/emoji]️
I can't really recommend Restocks app anymore. But that's the best route for me.

Good luck

I'm def not running more then 1 tab

multi tabs hung up and crash last drop for me

solo dolo on 1 cpu and try n checkout 2x's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom