Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aj11fan, if that order is indeed canceled as you stated - please note that you will be permanently banned from this thread for the life of it.

Anyone else caught quoting that confirmation order screen in hopes of it being canceled, will receive a month long suspension from NT.

Again, NT isn't a place to spread your pessimism and have good folks join in on your misery.

Last edited:
Scooped red headband after debating on which color i'd want lol.  The site mad glitchy, especially when the checkout button doesn't show up smh.

Damn I didnt know the TNF ran big
mean.gif
you got it on deck? so if it's one size larger?

They should make the Threads Locked and viewable to Login members only 

It would solve everything and is prolly only a setting click away from executing 

Every Lurker would have to sign up

Hit on the olive fleece and black backpack (team manual). It's been a great week, can't wait for Saturday to come to pickup my royals. :smokin

They should make the Threads Locked and viewable to Login members only 

It would solve everything and is prolly only a setting click away from executing 

Every Lurker would have to sign up

That's kinda like the Reddit page

But people can lurk

Was about to pay resale on this TNF when I decided to just buy a Canada Goose spring jacket instead.

NO One budging from less than $100 resale over retail on blk largefleece knew this was gonna happen

Think they will fall? Getting anxious bout royals wanna cop some now

Last edited by a moderator:
copped the olive backpack (11:00a) first, only thing i really wanted.. went back to check on the pullovers.. saw they were still available FSR and thought to myself probably a glitch, if i can check out, i'll cop.. checked out with olive (11:01a) :lol:

NO One budging from less than $100 resale over retail on blk largefleece knew this was gonna happen

Think they will fall? Getting anxious bout royals wanna cop some now
A lot of people had to pay tax on it so what you think is 100 over isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom