Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to get the flower pin 2 weeks ago and it said i bought it already. gambled again with it today and got a brains deck with the pin, no captcha

Anyone know the turn around time on Supreme getting back to me via email? Won't be home for two weeks on vacation and wanted to get it sent to a different address. Thanks in advance! 

Anyone know the turn around time on Supreme getting back to me via email? Won't be home for two weeks on vacation and wanted to get it sent to a different address. Thanks in advance! 

They're usually pretty good at replying back, but I'm fairly certain they won't change the address for you. Can't even ups mychoice it either...

Last edited:

I bought stuff last week and I haven't received it yet. Don't worry you'll be home before you get your package. Unless you're near their shipping address in fl.

Last edited:
Was flipping between Supreme and Adidas this morning. Managed to grab a regrets tee and runner tee. How did everyone do today?

Was flipping between Supreme and Adidas this morning. Managed to grab a regrets tee and runner tee. How did everyone do today?
Runner tshirt was all that I wanted. 20 years ok. Ok make it 25 to 30 years ago I'd be going for the decks. At my age, the decks would just be hanging like art.

Hope this crewneck fits like my pique crewneck.. I usually size up on Hoodies but my Pique crewneck fits perfect TTS :nerd:

Slate Runner Tee

Tan Zip Camp

Then I head over to ADC bc my boy said he couldn't check out. I went in and out a couple of times and got through on the captcha for a pair of EQT 93/17s. Got lucky today I guess.

Slate Runner Tee

Tan Zip Camp

Then I head over to ADC bc my boy said he couldn't check out. I went in and out a couple of times and got through on the captcha for a pair of EQT 93/17s. Got lucky today I guess.
Same here. Copped camo camp at drop. Flipped to Adidas and got a size 9 EQT for a friend. Flipped back over and got an all black camp at around 8:05. All manual. Captcha'd all 3 times.

Read that cats were getting a bunch of captcha errors and check out errors on ADC this morning. Just like you I lucked out today also.

Same here. Copped camo camp at drop. Flipped to Adidas and got a size 9 EQT for a friend. Flipped back over and got an all black camp at around 8:05. All manual. Captcha'd all 3 times.

Read that cats were getting a bunch of captcha errors and check out errors on ADC this morning. Just like you I lucked out today also.
Anyone have Captcha issues on mobile? I got a lot of "No internet connection" errors when I submitted before i got through

Anyone have Captcha issues on mobile? I got a lot of "No internet connection" errors when I submitted before i got through
My cousin was shooting for the Khaki Camp on mobile and he told me he received the 'no internet connection' error. He ended up striking out.

None of these guys show drop times anymore?? How Come?
SupCommunity stopped as well
I would used that info to set my delays up per each item

Not sure.
We don't even get the Retail Price list really early anymore.
But Sup Com sellout times are not that accurate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom