Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for Tennis Sweater and the RED Polo Button up

Can't believe Supreme is doing Lacoste collab. But hey if it was POLO that line woulda' been shut down.

I honestly think Ralph needs to collab before he passes away.

or just catch them on ebay next week for retail LOL!!
Polo and supreme collab would be a problem

Wonder if they gonna line up on Jamaica Ave for the Supreme x LV scarf?

I aint trying to line up b 
yeah the line is on the collisium block lol
laugh.gif

Damn ima get out there 2 days in advance then

Well i put my trust in some proxy dude for this green track jacket.

I dont even know wtf color pants and shoes to rock with that ****. Im not wearing white shoes out lol

Lacoste sizing-

Just remembered one other thing to keep in mind for those buying tomorrow:
Double check the sizing and numbers. Posted my size and preferences pages back. Lacoste XL used to be 7. Now it's 6. Stop by the Reddit Supreme page and that Seiour drop album in the morning when sizing info is available.
Good luck to all. Might sit out this collab. Still debating.

Well i put my trust in some proxy dude for this green track jacket.

I dont even know wtf color pants and shoes to rock with that ****. Im not wearing white shoes out lol
Those silver Foamposites dropping Friday

Those silver Foamposites dropping Friday

Man i havent bought foams since those red foams last year and i ended up selling them like 6 months later. Boost literally turned me out. I only rock those if theres more than 4 inches of snow on the ground lmao

Just checked them out tho, would be kinda dope lol

I think i have a pair of FKR i rocked last year on st patties that might work now that i think about it

Last edited:
still no shipping email for sleeve patch hoodie and its the fifth business day -_-..

Last edited:
Lacoste sizing-

Just remembered one other thing to keep in mind for those buying tomorrow:
Double check the sizing and numbers. Posted my size and preferences pages back. Lacoste XL used to be 7. Now it's 6. Stop by the Reddit Supreme page and that Seiour drop album in the morning when sizing info is available.
Good luck to all. Might sit out this collab. Still debating.
Why is that site so impossible to navigate?

Oh yea I got that black Harrington jacket ! Today is a good day.

Be swift guyz everything sold out in few seconds

I focused on the black one and when my order was comfirmed , I go back to the jacket categories and everything was sold out. So I cant really tell you.

There's was a restock 15 minutes later and the last one that stay online a few secondes was the blue one

So I would say Black , pink , camel and pale blue in last.

Hard to choose bro' , mostly if you like em both.

It was an easy choice for me as i dont wear track jacket anymore .

But i wish i could cop a pique crewneck too. But not luck all sold out !

anyone know how that curve logo tee will fit? similar to the t shirts from week 1 or maybe thicker material with a looser fit?

EDIT: Did some research and apparently on the preme site it says the curve logo shirt is an all cotton slub jersey. never heard of this tbh. anyone familiar with this or heard of anything about this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom