Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no shipping email for sleeve patch hoodie, and charge on my card is still processing....

Only thing im probably going after this week is the curve logo tee.

Too bad we can't actually see what the color schemes on the tees are[emoji]128580[/emoji]. Looks like we have to go in blind and hope they don't sell out of the colorway we like before we even get a chance to decide

if thats a real tee, then :smokin :smokin :smokin

I cant decide what track jacket I want, red blue or green. I want blue, but feel like I should be going red or green just because

Too bad we can't actually see what the color schemes on the tees are[emoji]128580[/emoji]. Looks like we have to go in blind and hope they don't sell out of the colorway we like before we even get a chance to decide
Euro drops online before us so we'll get a look at the colors then

Anyone still waiting on shipping from last week? Haven't received shipping for grey champion hoodie. Order confirmation received and card charged

Euro drops online before us so we'll get a look at the colors then
What time does EU drop (est)? I'd like to see these tees

We'll have plenty of time to decide which colorway looks the best, just follow the big supreme ig accts such as simple_super, dropsbyj, mrbld, etc. they'll have them up at least an hr before the drop

Got the digi coat in and it's ripped under the armpit, how do I contact them regarding a return?

damn. rip
mean.gif
.... literally 
laugh.gif

What time does EU drop (est)? I'd like to see these tees
7 est. Just have to use a proxy site to view the UK version

Cheap *** jacket. Didn't even put it on and it fell apart get outta here with that ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom