Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm assuming this past drop..

thanks for the input, when something is too good to be true it probably is
im not a legit checker but using reddits guide to spotting a fake bogo () it looks legit to me, would want to get more peoples impute on it to be 100% sure

post it to reddit, or if you want ill post it to sup talk uk/eu and get their opinion on it  

im not a legit checker but using reddits guide to spotting a fake bogo (?) it looks legit to me, would want to get more peoples impute on it to be 100% sure

post it to reddit, or if you want ill post it to sup talk uk/eu and get their opinion on it  

I think it looks good, just want to know if the seller is real.

whats the pink elephant tee worth, someone wants to trade for a pablo merch tee and a killion oxford button up, need to know if he should add or if its a straight trade 

Last edited:

whats the pink elephant tee worth, someone wants to trade for a pablo merch tee and a killion oxford button up, need to know if he should add or if its a straight trade 
Pink Elephant tee's selling higher then some Sade Tee's 
mean.gif

Thinking of grabbing an extra Sade Tee for $92 shipped w/ Ebay code

Hmmmm

Pink Elephant tee's selling higher then some Sade Tee's 
mean.gif

Thinking of grabbing an extra Sade Tee for $92 shipped w/ Ebay code

Hmmmm
really? havent paid attention because i was interested in the tees 

guy said its worth around 100$ 

So yea if anybody comes across one of those gunmetal Zippos let your boy know. I'm just gonna wait and hope I can catch one for a decent price.

Just made use of the ebay code before it expired. Found the "Mint" Champion L/S in XL listed at $130, so I copped it for $104. Shouldve jumped on the pale blue sleeve patch I wanted yesterday, haven't found one for a good price since.

Also shoutout to the guy CrazyFlip for the black XL spin tee, which is what I wanted most from the first drop.

I have a L pink spin if anybody needs...

I have the Black Denim Shirt but man Bout to pull the trigger on a Blue one for under retail with this ebay code

less then 30mins to decide!

For those who got declined at checkout but received a charge with no email, have you guys received a shipping update?

Everyone seems to have good experiences in this situation. However, me on the other hand, have never received anything if I didn't get the email/screen confirmation

For those who got declined at checkout but received a charge with no email, have you guys received a shipping update?
Everyone seems to have good experiences in this situation. However, me on the other hand, have never received anything if I didn't get the email/screen confirmation

Did you try purchasing item again after fail at drop?
Got the "no confirm/declined" screen this last week, but when going back and trying again, got the "ordered already/limit one colorway " message.
Then email confirm within 10 min.

A charge indicates it went thru..u are good

Did you try purchasing item again after fail at drop?
Got the "no confirm/declined" screen this last week, but when going back and trying again, got the "ordered already/limit one colorway " message.
Then email confirm within 10 min.

Yeah I did try again and it said limit one colorway. Not too concerned about this drop though.

A charge indicates it went thru..u are good

Usually yes but I've had drops before where I get a charge but no email confirmation and it didn't go through

^ u also got one purchase per item??? It def went thru

the declines have been going on since the middle of last season..think of it this way..if the item was not avail..the funds would hav not been withdrawn from ur card..there are some cases where ur card was charged when it wasn't avail..but that's a few and far between

Yeah I did try again and it said limit one colorway. Not too concerned about this drop though.
Usually yes but I've had drops before where I get a charge but no email confirmation and it didn't go through
^ u also got one purchase per item??? It def went thru
the declines have been going on since the middle of last season..think of it this way..if the item was not avail..the funds would hav not been withdrawn from ur card..there are some cases where ur card was charged when it wasn't avail..but that's a few and far between

Same. Noticed that trend last season. So now definitely just trying one more purchase attempt to make sure if I don't get confirm screen. Did see that additional temp charge go also.
Think too many more same purchase attempts would get you blocked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom