Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I've actually never tried to cop 2 different colors of anything from Supreme before this drop.

I'm like that way too on clothes. If I like, will pickup different colorways of same. Just pick one and go all in.
Good luck on your pickups this season.

I feel like using an ATC sometimes ruins the fun of copping supreme. Is it just me? I like that thrill of copping manually

I've never used an ATC because none of the ones I've found have sufficient security protocols in place. I would be willing to give it a try if I was friends with the operator.

good looking out. he wants $15 shipping on top of that $65
roll.gif
lol i didnt even see that 

ATC is wack imo because it's not guaranteed it works. Kinda defeats the purpose. Minuswhale try my luck manual then

Got my large metal box, gloves and mophie dropped off. Don't like the smell of the incense so I'm giving them away. Gloves fit perfect ( sz XL ) and will be put to use immediately. Mophie I'm so stoked to get since I missed out during initial release. Now all I need are the headphones and I'm good on accessories. Taking it light this season.
swing those matches my way 

happy.gif

swing those matches my way 

:D

Ah man one of my coworkers wants em. I still got the fortune cookie from last season tho lol. If U want it I can sent it ur way. Idk if it's still good; don't wanna make u sick or anything.

Last edited:
Ah man one of my coworkers wants em. I still got the fortune cookie from last season tho lol. If U want it I can sent it ur way. Idk if it's still good; don't wanna make u sick or anything.
its all good

i had 2 cookies, ate them both lol

Yea nvrmnd thought it was Rosa but idk who it it. 

Rosa got a bigger backyard I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom