Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think I could get upset about not getting a sticker
But second order arrived today and still no swirl or elephant
I'm a grown *** man, and I want my stickers

Good lookin' OG

Also look at how the "R" touches the "E" there's no space in between. Supreme had mad QC on their tee shirts and would do test prints back in the day. You got a Repro... a good repro

but its fake.

You positive? The tag is *exactly* like every grey $1000+ mike Tyson tee on ebay. Same tag same watermark in the same spot with the same font

View media item 2359851
View media item 2359839

Last edited:
Any Canadians in here paying duties and fees when UPS ships to them from NY?
Yeah supreme charges Canadians a surcharge (30%) and $20 shipping. All in USD so after the ****** conversion it's hardly worth ordering for a lot of items resell can often be less

Thats lame UPS is the 1 actually charging duties than, if resell is cheaper assuming its getting shipped parcel. smh never dealing with you canucks ever again

im glad i get to pass another week... money saved! but that champion hoody had so much potential... i wish they went with their traditional C logo on the chest instead of the champion in big font...

THE "R" & "E" are touching in the ACTUAL GRAPHIC

Also look at YOUR WATERMARK "P" & "R" LOOK LIKE THE FONT HAS BEEN STRETCHED

thinking about grabbing the yellow small box logo, from the looks of it, it shouldnt be that hard. Then again peoples mind changes alot in 2 days 

prolly going to just try and get the sleeve bogo and small bogo shirt for week 3. not really exciting though

Whats the quality like on the small box logo tees?

I heard pocket tees have great quality so wondering if these will be similar.

if you don't get one with 11 orders that's some messed up ****.

Are those small box logo tees? I don't recall seeing them in the preview.
Green>Light Pink>Black>Navy>Aqua

(I hope the Bogo is red not Black on the Black Tee)

mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom