Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need those confirmation emails to hit my inbox [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

got a elephant tee, black briefs and a key knife... sade tee sold out smh... welp.... anybody wanna help me with a Metro Card so i could frame it and hang it up in the crib?

Got thru but no conf or cc charged. Lol should had taken an ss of comfirmatiom at checkout

1 order went thru with confirmation page and charge, no email yet. Another order with no confirmation page, but got email and charge.

damn everything I wanted sitting. Guess I didnt need that aTC for the mophie, or pay a proxie for the classic logo :lol:

Last edited:
i got 3 email confirms for my sade tee. lol. wonder if theyll get cancelled...if they ALL get cancelled i'm gonna be heated

Looks like I got ghosted for swirl and elephant tee don't even know how I didn't check out till 11:11

Got everything I wanted besides the Cardinal Red Field Sweatshirt. I got the Mocha elephant tee, key knife & Acid Wash tee...they better not run big either [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom