Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was retail on the soup bowl for last season? 

tryna get one for the low to keep coins and other ish in it

That's OLD bro,

Defcon x Jeff Kutter
Deadline by NA of Supreme
Boys of Summer x Whoever

Clientele was owned by Supreme owners brother too: The shops together formed the Phrase "SUPREME CLIENTELE"....
They had good accessories.... Lacelocks & Sneeze Belts along with that one shirt with the Arm going through it.

Yo fam I have an issue with a sale i made on Reddit. Shipped out a box logo hoodie a few days ago; video recorded the whole thing and added signature confirmation to the package. Buyer hits me up today and says that the tracking says shipped but neither he or his sister signed for it. He's out of town so he said the only person who would've signed for it is his sister. Fault here would be solely on USPS's end right and not mine? 

Yo fam I have an issue with a sale i made on Reddit. Shipped out a box logo hoodie a few days ago; video recorded the whole thing and added signature confirmation to the package. Buyer hits me up today and says that the tracking says shipped but neither he or his sister signed for it. He's out of town so he said the only person who would've signed for it is his sister. Fault here would be solely on USPS's end right and not mine? 

Yes

Or

He's trying to finesse you

was this through paypal?

Idk he seems like a reasonable, cool dude but it could be a front. Hope he doesn't try to pull anything. I told him to make a post on the sup subreddit to get more input on what he could do. 

I'd call PayPal and tell them, if he's trying to finesse he would contact them and pp cs are bs and side mostly with buyers

I'd call PayPal and tell them, if he's trying to finesse he would contact them and pp cs are bs and side mostly with buyers
This is a reason why i think its a legit error. If he was really trying to scam an easier method for him would be to file a pp claim saying i sent him a fake or a diff item right? Wouldn't the whole misplaced package thing with USPS seem like a bigger hassle on his end? Ive read similar stories of ppl packages getting snatched or signed for and they usually take L..hope the dude can get it sorted out ***** skressful 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom