Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme did a Trump tee so they can't do that...

Then again I'm listing some Serious Heat with NWT so I can buy some LV sunglass x SUPREME

but there is going to be SUPREME x LV sold in Stores

different from LV x SUPREME

Last edited:
I used to go to the Home Depot center a lot and I would always see David Beckham

Wearing the same shirt
laugh.gif

all the free gear they get!!

same shirt n Beanie

Hey, guys. Is there any problem with selling stuff overseas via Paypal? Like are the buyer protections the same as in the US? Someone bought an item from me, but they're based in Australia.

Yo... you still on Fw 16?? We already on FW 17 LV x Supreme bro

hypeb3ast = make sure you print shipping through EBAY PRINT SHIPPING LABELS....... in the future you may want to use the ebay global shipping service... but they charge customs fees so that might not be the best route. Buyers pay $500 for a $350 item when its customs involved.

Last edited:

Hey, guys. Is there any problem with selling stuff overseas via Paypal? Like are the buyer protections the same as in the US? Someone bought an item from me, but they're based in Australia.
We had a scam artist on this board not too long ago and he was from Australia.  After that whole experience I never wanted to deal with anything overseas.  But if you are selling overseas Paypal is the best option.  Just make sure you take all precautions like making and invoice and taking pictures.  Some people even go as far as taking videos but if I have to go through all of that I wouldn't even bother in the first place.

Yo... you still on Fw 16?? We already on FW 17 LV x Supreme bro

hypeb3ast = make sure you print shipping through EBAY PRINT SHIPPING LABELS....... in the future you may want to use the ebay global shipping service... but they charge customs fees so that might not be the best route. Buyers pay $500 for a $350 item when its customs involved.
yea mesh bags werent fw16, they were ss16, posting it because i think they are on sale and make for a good beach bag

We had a scam artist on this board not too long ago and he was from Australia.  After that whole experience I never wanted to deal with anything overseas.  But if you are selling overseas Paypal is the best option.  Just make sure you take all precautions like making and invoice and taking pictures.  Some people even go as far as taking videos but if I have to go through all of that I wouldn't even bother in the first place.
It's through Grailed so there's that, but I'm still weird about shipping overseas, especially Australia. And it would be through Paypal. 

I personally stopped doing overseas shipping if its not through eBay Global Shipping. Too much of a hassle and risk for me to do it any other way.

It's through Grailed so there's that, but I'm still weird about shipping overseas, especially Australia. And it would be through Paypal. 

I don't sell to ppl overseas on grailed, even if they give me a ridiculous offer, I just turn off the shipping option and only leave the US option open

I get proxies from overseas, well only for palace

Shipping is cheaper, only £12.45 which is 15$ so it's not that bad but shipping from here to anywhere other then the US is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom