Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oineqir.gif

Of course, they wouldn't put their likeness on a Supreme Blank. Gonna become friends with an SA real quick, VIC here I come!

lol i see

i was bout to say they getting pretty lazy over there. Didnt even look at the 15w. Huge fan of garfield woulda been disappointed in that trash image
If you're a Huge Garfield fan than you're already used to trash rehashed and pumped out again. Jon Davis hasn't had a funny thought since the 80s.
cool story

1994-06-23.gif

and your point for that was what exactly ? Garfield is a dope cartoon character just look at him lol his persona is a cat who loves lasagna 

you would prolly buy a shirt 

It just became a terrible comic as I got older and realized that he was just pumping it out to keep the merch cash rolling in. The cartoon had some funny moments but that wasn't really his.

I wouldn't buy a tee, just like I skipped the Tom and Jerry stuff. Now they get Bill Watterson to sign off on a legit Calvin and Hobbes capsule? Money is no object.

It just became a terrible comic as I got older and realized that he was just pumping it out to keep the merch cash rolling in. The cartoon had some funny moments but that wasn't really his.

I wouldn't buy a tee, just like I skipped the Tom and Jerry stuff. Now they get Bill Watterson to sign off on a legit Calvin and Hobbes capsule? Money is no object.
very understandable. 

now we talking i like the way you think

tumblr_mkzi5k8z1b1s852lfo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Long time member here, rarely post unless I'm really trying to visit a grave and reach those that have high level plugs or deep insights.

I am still able to jig addresses, say get 2-3 orders per credit card. Now, I have 20 debit cards, all linked to the same bank account and same billing address.

Word is, these 20 debit cards can act individually of one another, where they don't have to be all the same billing address.

These are business debit cards through BOA.

Can anyone shed some light on how I could potentially get through successfully via Supreme's web shop (and not get address banned, of course)?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
07.09.16%2B-%2B1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom