Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't received an online shop order email yet. Calling it an L for the day.

Last edited:
i didn't get any at all last week confirmation or shipping..check to see if funds were withdrawn from ur account and ur good

It has been withdrawn that's why I was waiting for that email. But have read that some people had their fund withdrawn last week too and got ghosted. But you give me hope haha

roll.gif
they're made in Canada and VERY good quality..
you gotta try a kith williams hoodie and tell me supreme hoodies have good quality my guy... 

It has been withdrawn that's why I was waiting for that email. But have read that some people had their fund withdrawn last week too and got ghosted.

just the restock

U can call the warehouse tomorrow..but my order last wk just showed up at my house..I knew the $$$ were taken out so I didn't worry..

I thought I struck out today and was driving home saw my email..boom..told me my order was shipped..their site has been wierd lately but what ur saying sounds like ur good..the funds withdrawn is a big indicator

Last edited:
Alright, I feel better now.  Congrats to all you that scored to wear.  It's nice to see some of the familiar faces in here cook 
nthat.gif

Just got shipping confirmation.

If you got money taken out of your account you should be good.

Meeting at 11 AM :x

Just be 22 seconds late, and wipe the tears from your face before you walk in.

Tears of joy, or sadness.

I have bots for sage and peach I set up on Monday. But I will be checking both emails right before I walk into the meeting.
Did those emails come in?

No. I placed my faith in the dark side. It was a misguided trust but I had no other option.

Me before the drop:
tumblr_n8zm8uPPY51qms0wao1_500.gif

Me after:
tumblr_mmsi8cx1XI1soon65o1_500.gif

Supreme's hoodie quality is OK for the retail price point. Sizing is a bit inconsistent but they are pretty warm.

Resale tho... 
roll.gif
 you might as well be burning money.

Last edited:
I'm thinking anyone who copped on desktop/laptop got confirmations..and anyone who copped via app did not (for those able to cop)

The past two weeks the apps have been funny..my work don't even have chrome..IE is garbage..so I'm mostly on iphone

im pretty sure either the extension centers wifi i was at for school blocked supremes site or supreme blocked me from accessing their site with the wifi lmao

I'm thinking anyone who copped on desktop/laptop got confirmations..and anyone who copped via app did not (for those able to cop)

The past two weeks the apps have been funny..my work don't even have chrome..IE is garbage..so I'm mostly on iphone
I dunno, i got through on the app with my iphone 7 (doubt thats the reason why i got through) but the browser on my ipad was super laggy. And the app was kinda slow but smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom