Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

I LOVE white castle as much as harold & kumar, but ill be damned if im walking around with a white castle hat on

What I will rock is a preme t shirt that looks like the logo of the white castle but says 'supreme' instead

That will be more like a ode to one of the best fast food places to exist

Last edited:
Yea I think supreme needs to reinvent themselves believe it will still be years before preme goes down that bape path.

Undercover is already expensive as heck. $80 tees. I'm sure this collab will be a pass for me off prices alone.

Supreme faces the same issue most great streetwear barands face. Their demogrpahic tends to have shorter attention spans. At any given time, most of their demogrpahic is shifitng. Kids will be into the brand for like 2-3 seasons, then move on. Not saying everyone who likes the brand is that way (as demonstraited by much of the fam in this thread) but it's usually the kids who cop to flip on IG and constitute much of that community today. Those are also many of the same kids who generate the hype though. Not a lot of them will cop a piece just because they think it's nice, it has to have the aura of desirability around it. That may what be what dispells them from the brand, because beast, not man, can only live on hype alone.

Great to hear he's trying to revive his own brand. These pieces sound interesting, but the prices are pretty high:
From the product selection in the WWD story, the pieces will be pretty unique. Babenzien will use waterproof Loro Piana fabric typically used in a trench for a waterproof running jacket, double-faced camel hair for hoodies and Cashpad, which is basically cashmere down-like filling, for outerwear. Jackets will start at $400 and top out around $1,200, tops and bottoms will start at $180, sweats will range from $180-$380 and tees will cost around $48.
Angelo Baque is doing his own thing with AWAKE too. Who's designing for Supreme going forward?

Supreme has a design team with multiple people on it designing things.

Brendon was the creative director who moreso gave a general idea of the collection & then thumbs up/go ahead on designs.
Angelo is the marketing guy, he's still with them.

Supreme has a design team with multiple people on it designing things.

Brendon was the creative director who moreso gave a general idea of the collection & then thumbs up/go ahead on designs.
Angelo is the marketing guy, he's still with them.
Cool to hear. I always liked Brendon's, Angelo's, and Ricky Saiz's style.

The design/direction took a step back when dudes like Luke Meier and Cool Calm Pete left IMO (Even though Luke is still kinda around on a freelance basis)

i think this is not good news, seeing some of his fits, i can def see where he inspired some of the doper pieces IMO.

regarding supreme "falling off" - i could care less if the lines are packed or something doesn't sell out in 2 secs. it wasn't THAT long ago when you could walk in a still get your pick of mostly anything. wouldn't mind returning to that at all if i'm still feeling the stuff

i think this is not good news, seeing some of his fits, i can def see where he inspired some of the doper pieces IMO.

regarding supreme "falling off" - i could care less if the lines are packed or something doesn't sell out in 2 secs. it wasn't THAT long ago when you could walk in a still get your pick of mostly anything. wouldn't mind returning to that at all if i'm still feeling the stuff

I'm relatively new to supreme, but my cousin tells stories of simple times like that... Sounds dope

THIS...

pre web shop/ebay days, living in Hawaii, I wasn't able to get my hands on anything Preme... plus I was a XXL so nothing really fit me. I would LOVE if the brand "fell off" and the demand sunk, because then I would not have to worry about bots and resellers, I could get what I wanted with no problem.

in fact, I hope the entire "shoe culture" falls off so I donʻt have to see little kids playing dress up, or students asking me about how much "heat" I have in my collection... I could buy/wear what I want and not be apart of the recent hobby that everyone is in to...

end rant...

(dammit I just aged myself)

they dope bro still look very clean as well 

Ima try and go in on all tees this season im sure itll be a bit tough being a Small but we will see 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom