Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol word i peep now that you said that

View media item 2202428
Color blocked is really nice as expected. I love the quality on all my preme hoodies .

Camo beanie is nice but the material is def weird and kinda stiff. Also when i put it on my big *** head it stretches a little and the lines on the beanie show through which doesnt leave the pattern looking clean.

My God that hoodie is looking good. Can't wait for mines to come in. Though I haven't even gotten tracking info yet, might have to call tomorrow.

My God that hoodie is looking good. Can't wait for mines to come in. Though I haven't even gotten tracking info yet, might have to call tomorrow.
Hopefully you dont have my experience of waiting an hour without anyone picking up

[emoji]129300[/emoji] lol we in the same group

Lol word i peep now that you said that

View media item 2202428
Color blocked is really nice as expected. I love the quality on all my preme hoodies .

Camo beanie is nice but the material is def weird and kinda stiff. Also when i put it on my big *** head it stretches a little and the lines on the beanie show through which doesnt leave the pattern looking clean.

I'll take the beanie if you don't want it.

Lot of flames this season

nthat.gif

Again.... Where's the Reg Items???

Collabo's this season are Ka Ka so fart...oops!

excuse me

CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy
Can you rock camp caps?
Do we need #BigHeadPocketTeeBoiz ?

Hahah its hit or miss with any supreme hats for me. Some fit a lot better than others. A couple of my favorites are the corduroy camps from last season and the 3m s logo from last season. My snap is still in one of the last holes though lol.

I usually rock them backwards though so it doesnt look as bad. Ive still had a few that looked like yamakas though.

#bigheadpocketteeboiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom