Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bashing or anything at all but I genuinely want to know. What separates Supreme from other brands that's make their items so coveted? I'm honestly trying to figure that out, like I said I am not bashing at all.

I'm not bashing or anything at all but I genuinely want to know. What separates Supreme from other brands that's make their items so coveted? I'm honestly trying to figure that out, like I said I am not bashing at all.

Hype

Hype for sure, but quality is on point for the price. There cut and sew is top notch compared to comparable priced items from other brands. Also, despite the complaining the clothing is pretty moderately priced. On certain items (brick) you are simply paying for the name - literally.

You aint the only one. All my charges are finalized tho. Im sure they just backed up. Somebody get me off this 999 rep. I kno ive helped plenty peeps in here lol.

Yup. I ordered one item as well. I expect the orders to get shipped and tracking next week. Monday or Tuesday.

Usually if i order within the first 10 min. It gets shipped out same day or next. But ordered an hour after dropped. Then I'm sure tons of orders came in before that. So they are backed up.

That font in a red box logo is really really nice lol seriously tho.

Would only see NYC skaters rocking it early on, then ebay. Kinda like how diamond supply started, but that ish everywhere now.

Limited quantities/hard to get ~ makes people thirsty

Shipped email.
smokin.gif
Lucky bastard, LOL!

May I ask if you got one item or multiple? 

Quick question

So i my Woodland camo bogo hat has a really bad crease in the back, so when i wear it the shape is all bent.

Do you guys know how to reshape the hat into its original form?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Quick question

So i my Woodland camo bogo hat has a really bad crease in the back, so when i wear it the shape is all bent.

Thanks in advance
okay so what you gonna want to do is HAND wash your hat with cold water and detergent, once you have washed it, get a towel, put it inside the hat to the shape you want it, so it sits on the towel and just let it air dry over night or 24 hours, that should get the shape back 

okay so what you gonna want to do is HAND wash your hat with cold water and detergent, once you have washed it, get a towel, put it inside the hat to the shape you want it, so it sits on the towel and just let it air dry over night or 24 hours, that should get the shape back 
Is there any video to this? Just wanna make sure i do everything correct

Quick question

Thanks in advance

Wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom