Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said it was Gucci yesterday?
I did, I saw someone post it on IG and now I keep looking at it, it does look like a little kid 
roll.gif

Who said it was Gucci yesterday?
I said it was a little Kid from the Git Go

someone Threw that poison in here after!

no matter it's still a dope tee

Grab a light blue on the restock, then Pale yellow popped up and It wouldn't let me take it.

If I get through to the warehouse and they cancel my order does my car not get charged or they only give me store credit?

I said it was a little Kid from the Git Go

someone Threw that poison in here after!

no matter it's still a dope tee

Grab a light blue on the restock, then Pale yellow popped up and It wouldn't let me take it.
Did you get a Gucci tee?

If Gucci is the dude in the Beyond Dreams tee, shouldn't the tee cost $44 for having his picture - similar to the photo tee?

I think the most important question is will eBay allow all these listings with GUCCI in the title similar to them taking down all the Nike TIFFANY Dunk SB listings :tongue:

I'm trash at supreme buying :lol:

Anyone have a size L gucci or blade L/S and also love me?

Cooked 2 purple xl guccis. One for rayray3k. Site was definitely ravaged this morn.

as soon as i clicked on the shirt the site was blank... i couldnt even add my size... and when i tried to add my size and checkout it had the line over it indicating it was sold out... so i had to remove from cart and check the other colors which were sold out too... ultimate fail but i did cop the jersey in green which i originally wanted... so not all is lost :lol:

Cant find a listing period under $250. Im cool. Smh.

Not only that but i couldnt get my hockey top or any other tees. ****** up my day

I copped the "Beyond Dreams" in a XL after striking out on the Gucci tee smh. Site froze for a good minute or too after my order was processing

wait until the resellers get their orders in to flood the market. this was easily one of the most botted item of the season.

I copped a large grey. Took about 20 seconds to add to cart, and then spun for about 40 seconds when I clicked process payment. After, the site redirected me to a black shirt and when I checked my email I got confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom