Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got the seven samurai black tee in yesterday and love it.  Put it right on and it fits better than other tees I have. New favorite shirt.
Same here. Its by the far the best supreme tee fit in my collection so far. I wish all their tees fit like this, i feel like most of them run small so medium is too small but large is too big.

Damn I missed out on the quilted jacket. With $338 retail I'm not gonna pay whatever the resale is :lol:

i missed out on the black tom beanie, and i didn't give a **** about the brick but it must of sucked for the delivery guy to deliver the bricks at the supreme stores, i mean all those bricks in one box must of been heavy as ****.

Off topic but I've seen people delivering weights to gyms. That must suck

If it doesn't say Supreme on it, isn't it just a regular *** jacket you can get anywhere and for much cheaper?

Real talk! The branding on the back made the jacket to me. Reminded me immediately of the classic Avirex USA leather jackets from early 90's.
I was gonna ask this, anybody know of a similar jacket? Quilted, with fur or whatever it is on the inside ?

I would have bought it at 338 but I'm not gonna pay whatever resale is. I don't keep up with drops anymore (not trying to sound annoying :lol:) so I was completely oblivious to it dropping until I saw it on ig

If it doesn't say Supreme on it, isn't it just a regular *** jacket you can get anywhere and for much cheaper?

:smh: Ignorant. Find me the same or even a similar jacket, that's waxed nylon oxford, quilted, with a shearling collar that is of pretty good quality such as Supreme's.

:stoneface:

I won't even mention the cut of the jacket. If you go to an Army/Navy store and get a tanker style jacket, you're gonna look like a damn fool unless you take it to a tailor.

Supreme doesn't just take H&M blanks and slap their branding on it.

Surprised World Famous half zip and Rugby sweatshirt still has good sizes in stock. 

Tempted to buy the half zip one, but will wait it out to see what's coming next week. 

i dont think any accessory will top the stupidity of the ballsac keychain they released last season
mean.gif

but Ay man i never tell another man what to spend his money on

For anyone that has the Old English Varisty, is the jacket super heavy/thick?

I really like it but it might be too warm for Cali weather.

got 2 extra bricks..willin to let go for retail+ shippin. holla at ya boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom