Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you seriously comparing motion logo to this undercover collab?

Ok, tell the dude to keep hitting F5 until his item shows up on the restock

T-Shirt wise yes I am. If the site hadn't froze then I feel like more people would of gotten through, also if anybody is still relying on the f5 method to catch restocks then you already took the L

Last edited:

I

word talking about doll tees, and anatomy tee, 
Do I still count if I cooked on size small? lol

Also, please check your PM!!! I hit you up about your sig 
happy.gif

T-Shirt wise yes I am. If the site hadn't froze then I feel like more people would of gotten through, also if anybody is still relying on the f5 method to catch restocks then you already took the L

if the site hadn't froze...lmao, it froze for a reason. I don't see your motion logo drop froze, so no, motion logo aint got more hype than this drop.

And stop giving dude asking for restock false hope, you think he got a bot or site monitor to track all of these if he's asking this question? just stop, man...move on like I said.

Last edited:
I finally made a purchase this season. Wanted the coaches, but I know in reality that will rarely get worn, if it had been a hoodie, it'd be done, but oh well.

if the site hadn't froze...lmao, it froze for a reason. I don't see your motion logo drop froze, so no, motion logo aint got more hype than this drop.

And stop giving dude asking for restock false hope, you think he got a bot or site monitor to track all of these if he's asking this question? just stop, man...move on like I said.

The site froze because more bots got through vs. motions less got through. Doesn't mean it had less hype. My point is there's I always a chance, if your swift under a favorable circumstance than you will get your stuff.

Last edited:
The site froze because more bots got through vs. motions less got through. Doesn't mean it had less hype. My point is there's I always a chance, if your swift under a favorable circumstance than you will get your stuff.

come on, man...I know what your point is. if it's the perfect world, we all gonna eat the initial drop, the restock and everything. But it's not like that. If a dude is asking random questions on restocks, you think he's armed with all the tools and as swift as he can be? I mean no offense to the dude, I'm just saying.

To me, there is 0 chance to cook on restocks if you are asking the question in the first place specially on a hype release like this.

Last edited:
come on, man...I know what your point is. if it's the perfect world, we all gonna eat the initial drop, the restock and everything. But it's not like that. If a dude is asking random questions on restocks, you think he's armed with all the tools and as swift as he can be? I mean no offense to the dude, I'm just saying.

To me, there is 0 chance to cook on restocks if you are asking the question in the first place specially on a hype release like this.

I shouldve easily hit on the initial drop. Carted all 3 but they vanished from my cart randomly

I couldve had the tees in white but didnt wanted black

damb thats what i wanted but in a medium... im content with just the samurai shirt since thats what i really wanted... and this drop in general wasnt easy and hyped or not since the site lagged you didnt know if you would get through or not

Last edited:

I understand what saying, though I didn't know restocks were possible either when I was a novice til somebody mentioned it. When I found out it helped me overall which was was all I was trying to do for the guy. Restocks are possible with collabs or even box logos. It just might not be your size :lol:

Last edited:
I shouldve easily hit on the initial drop. Carted all 3 but they vanished from my cart randomly

I couldve had the tees in white but didnt wanted black

like I said, no offense to you, bro...I'm just being realistic, good luck on the restocks and future drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom