Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only wanted the fitted from week 1, waiting on a jacket later and I'll be done with this season. Didn't care for the RIP stitching so I took a razor blade to it and cut it out. You can barely see the outline after all of it has been removed but I like it so much better now.

View media item 2152265

Looks good :pimp: was thinking about doing that, but im the type to cut a hole in the hat lol

hows ur fitted fit? i got my usual size 5/8 but fits big like a 3/4. only negative about the new eras :/

Fitted is a lil big, could have went a size down from my usual but it will do

Last edited:
Only wanted the fitted from week 1, waiting on a jacket later and I'll be done with this season. Didn't care for the RIP stitching so I took a razor blade to it and cut it out. You can barely see the outline after all of it has been removed but I like it so much better now.

1st order of business: cutting that awful RIP out of my hat too.

Very clean afterward.

Very nice blade work @ktang235

Makes me wish I copped now
laugh.gif

I think I got all the stickers in my CNN order

CNN Sup

Screws

Whatever halo

White mum and dad

And that other rectangle one I dont remember

Still haven't received shipping for week one. Emails unanswered. Even asked to cancel my order from yesterday And no response. What do I do? I wanna give it time but everything says will be shipped within 3-5 business days. I just want my stuff or to know if I'm even getting it at this point. Mad frustrating to not be able to speak to anyone

Still haven't received shipping for week one. Emails unanswered. Even asked to cancel my order from yesterday And no response. What do I do? I wanna give it time but everything says will be shipped within 3-5 business days. I just want my stuff or to know if I'm even getting it at this point. Mad frustrating to not be able to speak to anyone

You're better off calling the warehouse.

Call the warehouse. I called them this morning and they said I should get shipping by end of day. We shall see though.

Good looks jordanhead718212 and bbkangg been doing that as well lol I've gotten nowhere. No answer sitting on hold for 30 mins to an hour. Crazy

1st shipment arrived

I got 2 stickers
1 Cnn
1 Bogo

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good looks jordanhead718212 and bbkangg been doing that as well lol I've gotten nowhere. No answer sitting on hold for 30 mins to an hour. Crazy

Did you press 2 then 5 when you called? I always get through with someone.

Decided to go all out on the Preme backpack. Anybody cop this? and how is it storage wise bc i have a 15 inch macbook that i use for school that i wanna use in the laptop pouch plus a couple notebooks. Not sure if it is roomy enough. (Also if anybody can help me color wise im stuck, black is sold out so i dont know if i want blue or red, white would get dirty.)

Decided to go all out on the Preme backpack. Anybody cop this? and how is it storage wise bc i have a 15 inch macbook that i use for school that i wanna use in the laptop pouch plus a couple notebooks. Not sure if it is roomy enough. (Also if anybody can help me color wise im stuck, black is sold out so i dont know if i want blue or red, white would get dirty.)
Waiting for mine to ship from supreme, but I ordered the black backpack. I think the 15inch macobok should fit fine. Red don't look too bad at all from this guys review on YT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom