Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude from Stray Rats posted this pic of his Tee Collection

Wish Supreme would re-issue some of the older Tee's at least!
I have no clue about that Cuban flag piece, everything else....( Khalid voice) I REMEMBER

Just got my cnn tee and screw tee just now. Quickest shipping time I've ever gotten from supreme

Finally got shipment confirmation late today. Was ready to start that charge back. I HOPE that this hoodie I copped is a staple in my wardrobe. I don't have anything in that color and I've heard fall/winter supreme hoodies are go to's. They're thicker right? Never owned one

Finally got confirmation on 1 item but still waiting for the cnn tee to ship and I placed thT order before the shipped????
Supreme is usually pretty good with not over selling right

Can anyone give me a price check on the Supreme North Face Map jacket? I haven't been looking at the market since I bought the jacket at release and plan on selling it, I see from just glancing on eBay that the market for legit ones are damn near non exsistant, literally can find 1 real one. Even though mine have been worn, I still think it may be worth something

What size of its in decent condition I might be interested.

Also what is dropping for supreme this week and where do we sign up for in New York I can't find the spot online. Do i go to the supreme store each week to ask where to sign up for drops? I just moved to NY and live in the Harlem area any help would be appreciated.

I'm more hyped over the fortune cookie than anything else lol. Peep eBay. Idk if I wanna resell my fortune cookie or eat it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131916933234
he took the Fortune out the cookie already??? 
laugh.gif

I believe the cookie system works like this:

if you order clothing alone you dont get one

if you order clothing and large accessories you will get one since it has to be shipped in a box

if you order accessories other than pins and keychains that have to be shipped in a box you will get one

if you order a hat you will get one since hats are shipped in boxes

Finally got shipment confirmation late today. Was ready to start that charge back. I HOPE that this hoodie I copped is a staple in my wardrobe. I don't have anything in that color and I've heard fall/winter supreme hoodies are go to's. They're thicker right? Never owned one

Why were you gonna chargeback lol or were you joking

Black field boots would be nice but im chillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom