Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I hit on every thing I tried for on mobile.... Can't remember if I was using the app or the site though lol

What's mobile fam using?

App I even prefer the app over using a computer everything is closer together so it's easier to navigate

Contrary to popular belief you don't really need bots lol. Copped the black on black box logo hoodie 2 years ago? With ease

Only time I've really missed on things is when I was getting card error messages on first drops.

Hopefully my address and stuff is still stored in the app

Last year I hit on every thing I tried for on mobile.... Can't remember if I was using the app or the site though lol

What's mobile fam using?
if you use the app you lose, push notifications never go out at the time of the drop they always go out once everything is gone

lmaoo i just realized bogos dont drop till end of the year oops.... so does anyone know whats the hottest drop tommorow?! 

if you use the app you lose, push notifications never go out at the time of the drop they always go out once everything is gone

If youre relying on the notification which is a noob move to me then yeah youre gonna strike out but if youre on the app before the drop and just keep refreshing then you'd have a pretty good chance. I got most of the stuff i wanted from last season through the app only.

If youre relying on the notification which is a noob move to me then yeah youre gonna strike out but if youre on the app before the drop and just keep refreshing then you'd have a pretty good chance. I got most of the stuff i wanted from last season through the app only.
no where in that statement did i say i reply on the notification

The hot thing that drops tomorrow is what's hot to you.

Also, if you want more than 1 item that has been deemed popular, you'll need a bot.

are you an arsenal fan?
Unfortunately 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom